Issue 15-13: Highlights
Labour Force - In March, employment in B.C. was up marginally with an increase of 5,700 jobs, while the labour force was virtually unchanged (-100).
Food Services - Receipts of restaurants, caterers and taverns in British Columbia slipped 0.7% (seasonally adjusted) to $766 million in January.Policing - In 2014, there were 8,754 police officers in British Columbia, 102 fewer than one year earlier.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Ministry of Education and Ministry of Justice (multi-client survey)
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The unemployment rate in B.C. decreased 0.2 percentage points in March to 5.8%
- Receipts of restaurants, caterers and taverns in B.C. slipped 0.7% (seasonally adjusted) to $766 million in January
- In 2014, there were 8,754 police officers in British Columbia