Edition: April 24, 2014: Issue 16
Issue 14-16: Highlights
Prices - British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) was 0.1% higher in March than in the same month a year earlier.
The Economy - Manufacturing sales in British Columbia slipped 3.0% (seasonally adjusted) in February, giving back gains made in the previous month.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Skills Connect for Immigrants Program (SCI) Evaluation Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Harvest Questionnaire
- Legal Services Society of BC Work Environment Survey 2014
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- B.C. consumer prices up 0.1% year-over-year in March
- February's manufacturing sales in B.C. down 3.0% from January
- Motor vehicle sales slip 0.2% in February
Did You Know
Canadian after-tax median incomes eclipse long dominant United States position at the top of the heap. Source New York Times/Luxembourg Income Study analysis