Edition: August 21, 2017
Infoline Highlights: Coverage for the week of August 14-18
Consumer Price Index (CPI) - British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) rose 1.9% (unadjusted) in July compared to the same month of the previous year. This marks a small increase in the year-over-year rate of inflation since June, when it was 1.7 %. According to Statistics Canada, the overall annual inflation rate of 1.9% climbs to 2.1% when food is excluded from the index, and declines to 1.7% when energy is excluded.
Read more >>
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Canada-BC Job Grant Outcomes Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Labour Market Agreement for Persons with Disabilities Outcome Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- New Job Survey
- SDSI LMAPD Monthly Survey 2016-17
- 2017 BC Wildfire Service Auxiliary Work Environment Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- B.C.'s Consumer Price Index rose in July.