Edition: August 28, 2017
Infoline Highlights: Coverage for the week of August 21-25
Retail Sales - British Columbia’s retailers saw a 1.9% increase in sales in June. Sales in all subsectors increased with the exception of sales in health and personal care stores, and clothing and clothing accessories stores. Notable gains were observed in food and beverage stores, electronics and appliance stores, and sporting goods, hobby, book and music stores.
Read more >>
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Canada-BC Job Grant Outcomes Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Labour Market Agreement for Persons with Disabilities Outcome Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- New Job Survey
- SDSI LMAPD Monthly Survey 2016-17
- 2017 BC Wildfire Service Auxiliary Work Environment Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Retail sales in B.C. rose in June.