Edition: December 15, 2014: Issue 14-49
Issue 14-49: Highlights
Income, Economic Families of Two or More Persons and Unattached Individuals - The median after-tax income for all family units in British Columbia was $51,200 (2012 constant dollars, includes government transfers) in 2012.
Building Permits - The value of building permits issued by municipalities in B.C. surged (+65.1%, seasonally adjusted) in October.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- HealthLink BC and Seniors Advocate Survey 2014
- Leveraging WES 2013: Learning from the Best
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The median after-tax income for all family units in British Columbia was $51,200 in 2012
- One in seven (14.3%) British Columbians lived in low income in 2012
- The value of building permits issued by municipalities in B.C. surged (+65.1%, seasonally adjusted) in October
Did You Know
The population of British Columbia has increased by over one million people in the twenty years between 1994 and 2014.
For more information about the population of B.C., visit BC Stats' Population Estimates page.