Edition: February 11, 2014: Issue 6
Issue 14-06: Highlights
Population - British Columbia’s population increased 0.9% during the twelve-month period ending July 1st, 2013, rising to an estimated 4,581,978.
Labour Force - British Columbia’s unemployment rate edged down 0.2 percentage points to 6.4% (seasonally adjusted) in January, as employment growth (+0.3%) outpaced the increase in the number of people either working or looking for work (+0.1%).
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Skills Connect for Immigrants Program (SCI) Evaluation Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Harvest Questionnaire
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- OAG Work Environment Survey
- 360° Tool
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- View Royal was the province’s fastest-growing municipality in 2013
- British Columbia’s unemployment rate edges down to 6.4% in January
- Commodity exports rise 2.0% in December
Did You Know
Zeballos (population 115) and the Sechelt Indian Government District (population 23) are the smallest municipalities in the province. Data Source: BC Stats