Edition: February 16, 2016 Issue 15-06
Issue 15-06: Highlights
New Housing Price Index - The cost of new housing in B.C.'s two largest metropolitan areas continued to fall in the last month of 2014.
Manufacturing - British Columbia manufacturers reported that sales were up 2.9% in December.
Investment Income - The median investment income earned by British Columbian taxfilers was $750 in 2013.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Public Service New Job Pilot Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Leveraging WES 2013: Learning from the Best
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Office of the Auditor General Work Environment Survey 2015
- Smoking Cessation Program Evaluation
- Transportation Investment Corporation Work Environment Survey 2015
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The cost of new housing in Vancouver and Victoria fell in December.
- Manufacturers in B.C. reported a 2.9% increase in sales in December.
- Median investment income earned by British Columbian taxfilers was $750 in 2013.