Edition: February 17, 2014: Issue 7
Issue 14-07: Highlights
The Economy - Sales of goods manufactured in British Columbia fell 2.3% (seasonally adjusted) in December following five consecutive monthly increases.
2013 in Review - In 2013, manufacturing sales in British Columbia rose 2.4%, marking a fourth straight annual increase.
Victim Services 2012 - Victim service providers across 149 service agencies in British Columbia aided 58,830 victims of crime between April 1, 2011 and March 31, 2012.
Cable and television industry 2012 - In 2012, cable and other program distributors in Western Canada registered a 3.2% decline in profits.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Skills Connect for Immigrants Program (SCI) Evaluation Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Harvest Questionnaire
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- OAG Work Environment Survey
- 360° Tool
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Manufacturing sales drop 2.3% in December, up 2.4% in 2013
- Lumber output at B.C. sawmills fell 2.8% in November
- In 2012, nearly 59,000 people received aid from victim service providers in B.C.
Did You Know
In 2012, households in B.C. spent an average of $2,214 on restaurant meals and $287 on alcoholic beverages served at licensed establishments and in restaurants. Data Source: Statistics Canada