Edition: February 23, 2015 Issue 15-07
Issue 15-07: Highlights
Retail Trade - Retail sales in British Columbia fell 2.3% (seasonally adjusted) in December.
Wholesale Trade - Wholesale merchants’ sales in B.C. climbed in December (+2.6%, seasonally adjusted).
Charitable Donations - British Columbians reported over $1.3 billion in charitable donations in 2013, significantly (+5.5%) more than in 2012.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Service BC Centres In-Person Survey
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
- Service BC Registries and Online Services Survey
- Smoking Cessation Program Evaluation
- Transportation Investment Corporation Work Environment Survey 2015
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- British Columbia reported a 2.2% decrease in retail sales in December, with declines across the sector.
- Wholesale merchants’ sales in B.C. climbed in December (+2.6%, seasonally adjusted).
- Charitable donations by British Columbians jumped 5.5% in 2013, to $1.3 billion .
@BCStats on Twitter
- The median investment income earned by British Columbian taxfilers was $750 in 2013.
- British Columbia manufacturers reported that sales were up 2.9% in December.
- The cost of new housing in B.C.'s two largest metropolitan areas continued to fall in the last month of 2014.
Follow @BCStats on Twitter