Edition: January 20, 2014: Issue 3
Issue 14-03: Highlights
The Economy - Investment in non-residential building construction in British Columbia remained essentially unchanged (seasonally adjusted) during the fourth quarter of 2013.
Agriculture - In 2011, there were 6,420 farm families in British Columbia, down 2.7% from the recorded number of farm families in 2009.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- 360° Tool
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Non-residential building investment was unchanged during the 4th quarter
- Motor vehicle sales rose 12.5% in November
- Lumber production at sawmills was up 3.3% in October
Did You Know
Between January and December 2013, there were 72 avalanche incidents reported in B.C. resulting in 10 injuries and 5 fatalities. Source: Canadian Avalanche Centre