Edition: January 27, 2014: Issue 4
Issue 14-04: Highlights
The Economy - Sales of goods manufactured in the province increased 2.7% (seasonally adjusted) in November as manufacturers of wood products posted gains (+2.8%) for a fifth straight month.
Prices - British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) was unchanged in December, relative to the same month of 2012.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Skills Connect for Immigrants Program (SCI) Evaluation Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- OAG Work Environment Survey
- 360° Tool
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Manufacturing sales rise 2.7% in November
- Retail sales rise 1.4% in November while wholesalers post a 1.3% decline
- International visitor entries rebound in November
Did You Know