Issue 14-28: Highlights
Prices - British Columbia’s cosumer price index (CPI) climbed 1.9% in June, relative to the same month in 2013.
The Economy - Sales of goods manufactured in the province rose 2.0% (seasonally adjusted), adding to gains made in the previous month.
Housing - The number of residential home sales on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) rose 25.0% (unadjusted) in June, compared to the same month of the previous year.
Travel - Traveller entries to British Columbia climbed 1.8% (seasonally adjusted) in May, marking the third consecutive month of growth.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Skills Connect for Immigrants Program (SCI) Evaluation Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Transportation Investment Corporation Work Environment Survey 2014
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- British Columbia’s consumer price index climbed 1.9% in June
- The number of residential homes listed on the MLS® rose 25.0% year-over-year in June
- Traveller entries to British Columbia climbed 1.8% in May
Did You Know
A recent study of small business owners revealed that nearly a third (31%) have no information storage or disposal protocols, while two-thirds (63%) do not have a cyber-security policy in place at their organization. Data Source: Ipsos Reid