Issue 15-10: Highlights
Labour Force - In February, employment in B.C. was down slightly with a decrease of 7,000 jobs (seasonally adjusted), while the labour force expanded by 5,100.
New Housing Index - The New House Price Index (NHPI) for British Columbia slipped 0.1% in January.Water - British Columbians are increasingly turning to tap water as primary drinking source.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Ministry of Education and Ministry of Justice (multi-client survey)
- Service BC Centres In-Person Survey
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
- Service BC Registries and Online Services Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The employment rate in B.C. decreased 0.3 percentage points to 59.2% in February.
- The New House Price Index (NHPI) for British Columbia slipped 0.1% in January.
- British Columbians are increasingly turning to tap water as primary drinking source.
Did You Know
British Columbians appear to be avid birdwatchers, being the most likely of all Canadians to have bought bird books, binoculars or travelled to watch birds in 2013.