Edition: March 23, 2015 Issue 15-11
Issue 15-11: Highlights
Population - The population of B.C. was estimated at 4,659,272 as of January 1, 2015, growing by 1,325 persons in the fourth quarter of 2014 (an increase of 0.03% from October 1, 2014).
Consumer Price Index - For the second month in a row British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) climbed 0.8% (unadjusted) in February, compared to the same month of the previous year.
Retail Trade - Retail sales in British Columbia during January fell for the second consecutive month, falling 0.3% from December 2014 (seasonally adjusted).
Manufacturing - Manufacturing sales in the province dropped 2.7% (seasonally adjusted) in January.
Wholesale Trade - British Columbia’s wholesalers saw sales in the province slip 2.3% (seasonally adjusted) to $5.2 billion in January.
- The population of B.C. was estimated at 4,659,272 as of January 1, 2015
- British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) climbed 0.8% (unadjusted) in February
- Retail sales in B.C. during January fell 0.3% from December 2014
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Ministry of Education and Ministry of Justice (multi-client survey)
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
- Service BC Registries and Online Services Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.