Edition: March 3, 2015 Issue 15-08
Issue 15-08: Highlights
Consumer Price Index - British Columbia’s consumer price index (CPI) climbed 0.8% (unadjusted) in January, compared to the same month of the previous year.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Service BC Centres In-Person Survey
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
- Service BC Registries and Online Services Survey
- Smoking Cessation Program Evaluation
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
Did You Know
B.C. is the most active province in Canada, with 86% of households engaging in fitness or sports activities.
- B.C.’s consumer price index (CPI) climbed 0.8% (unadjusted) in January.
- The cost of transportation fell 2.7% in January, due mainly to a sharp decline in gas prices (-20.2%).