Edition: March 9, 2015 Issue 15-09
Issue 15-08: Highlights
- The Economy, 2014 - Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP, measured in chained 2007 dollars*) increased 2.5% in 2014.
- The Economy, Fourth Quarter 2014 - During the fourth quarter of 2014, the Canadian economy grew 0.6% (seasonally adjusted***), although at a slower pace than in the third quarter (+0.8%).
Exports - The value of B.C.’s commodity exports climbed 3.5% in January, compared to the same month a year earlier.
Residential Investment - Residential investment in British Columbia rose 6.7% in the fourth quarter of 2014 compared to the same quarter of 2013.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Service BC Centres In-Person Survey
- Service BC Contact Centre Survey
- Service BC Registries and Online Services Survey
- Smoking Cessation Program Evaluation
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP) increased 2.5% in 2014.
- B.C. exports rose 3.5% in January compared to the same month a year earlier.
- Residential investment in British Columbia rose 6.7% in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Did You Know
With tax season looming, only 39% of British Columbians are always truthful to others about their financial situation. Others tell ‘white lies’ (59%), and some blatantly lie (1%).