Edition: November 12-November 15, 2019
Infoline Highlights for the Week of November 12-15
Price of New Housing - Relative to the same month of 2018, the cost of new housing in B.C.’s three largest cities continued to decline in September. Home builders in Vancouver received 2.2% less for their projects, and prices were also down in Victoria (-1.2%) and Kelowna (-0.5%).
Read more >>
Building Permits - The value of building permits issued by B.C. municipalities was up 3.4% (seasonally adjusted) in September. The increase was due entirely to a jump in the value of permits for the non-residential (+63.4) sector, as residential projects dipped 17.2%.-
Read more >>
- Active Transportation Strategy Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Public Service New Job Survey
- BC Student Outcomes Survey of Baccalaureate Graduates
- BC Wildfire Service Auxiliary Work Environment
- Capilano University Employee Engagement
- City of Victoria Business Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- OCIO ES Client Satisfaction Survey
- Workforce Development Agreement Outcomes
- Workforce Development Agreement Employer Outcomes
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current Surveys page.
Did You Know
Registrations for zero-emissions vehicles in Canada has grown over 8,300% between 2011 and 2018, with almost all (97%) of these vehicles being registered in Ontario, Quebec and B.C., provinces where rebates have been offered. The number of zero-emissions vehicles registered in B.C. increased 162.0% between 2017 and 2018.Source: Statistics Canada
- The price of new housing in B.C.'s three largest cities dipped in September from September 2018.
- The value of B.C.'s building permits increased in September from the month before.