Edition: November 17, 2014: Issue 14-45
Issue 14-45: Highlights
New Housing Price Index - The average cost of a new home (house and land) in British Columbia fell 1.3% (unadjusted) in September, compared to the same month in 2013.
Manufacturing Sales - Manufacturing sales in British Columbia in September rose 1.9% compared to August to $3.7 billion (seasonally adjusted).
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- Financial Management Framework Review Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Leveraging WES 2013: Learning from the Best
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- SSBC Tenant Satisfaction Survey
- Stress and Health Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The average cost of a new home in British Columbia fell 1.3% in September, compared to the same month in 2013
- Manufacturing sales in British Columbia in September rose 1.9% compared to August
Did You Know
Of 119 observation wells in British Columbia that have been monitored for ten years or more, 78% of the wells examined have water levels that are stable or increasing (with 4 wells showing increasing trends); 9% of observation wells show a large rate of decline in water levels (more than 10 cm per year), with a further 13% of wells showing a moderate rate of decline in water levels (between 3 and 10 cm per year). Data source: B.C. Ministry of Environment