Edition: November 25, 2013: Issue 47
Issue 13-47: Highlights
Prices - The year-over-year change in the province’s consumer price index (CPI) was -0.3% in October.
The Economy - Labour productivity (real GDP per hour worked in the business sector) in British Columbia fell 1.4% in 2012, following a 2.8% gain in 2011.
Tourism - The number of non-resident travellers arriving in Canada via British Columbia slipped 1.0% (seasonally adjusted) in September, ending a four-month-long upturn.
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Developmental Student Outcomes (DEVSO) Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- 360° Tool
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Labour productivity in B.C.’s business sector slips 1.4% in 2012
- Consumer price index remains below 2012 levels in October
- Retail sales up 0.4% in September
Did You Know
About 13% of Canadians aged 15 or older report trouble falling or staying asleep. Men tend to sleep fewer hours than women. Data Source: Statistics Canada, Catalogue 82-003-X