Edition: November 30, 2015
Infoline Highlights: Coverage for the week of November 23 - 27
Retail Sales - Sales by retailers in the province were relatively flat (+0.2%, seasonally adjusted) in September. Canadian sales were down 0.5% due primarily to decreased motor vehicle and parts sales (-0.5%) and falling prices at gasoline stations (-3.7%).
Read more >>
Homicides - Police services in British Columbia reported 88 homicides during 2014 pushing the province’s homicide rate up slightly to 1.90 per 100,000 population (up from 1.66 in 2013).
Read more >>
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Societies Survey, 2015
- Canada-BC Job Grant Outcomes Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Shared Service BC Tenant Satisfaction Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- Retail sales in B.C. inch up 0.2% in September
- B.C. police services report 88 homicides during 2014
- 2014 homicide rate highest in Abbotsford-Mission (2.24), lowest in Victoria (1.11)