Edition: September 14, 2015: Issue 15-28
Issues 15-27 and 15-28: Highlights
Building Permits - The value of building permits issued by B.C. municipalities climbed 19.9% (seasonally adjusted) in July. The increase reflects a significant jump in residential building projects (+39.2%), which more than offset a 17.2% decline in non-residential permits.
Housing Prices - The cost of land and new housing in B.C.’s biggest metropolitan centre continued to climb in July. Vancouver’s New Housing Price Index was 1.6% higher than in July 2014, reflecting a year-over-year increase in housing costs (+2.8%).
University Tuition - Undergraduate tuition fees at British Columbia’s universities rose an average of 2.0% for the 2015/2016 academic year for full-time Canadian students.Read full edition >>
- Apprenticeship Student Outcomes (APPSO) Survey
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC International Student Survey
- BC Labour Market Agreement Outcomes Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- BC Wildfire Service Work Environment Survey 2015
- Canada-BC Job Grant Outcomes Survey
- Diploma, Associate Degree, and Certificate Student Outcomes (DACSO) Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- Root Cause Analysis Intercept Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
- The value of building permits issued in B.C. jumps 19.9% in July
- Cost of new housing up 1.6% in Vancouver, down 1.5% in Victoria in July
- Tuition fees in B.C.’s universities climb an average of 2.0% for full-time Canadian students in 2015/16
Did You Know?
INFOLINE IS CHANGING! Beginning September 8th, the Infoline blog will be updated more frequently. In order to better accommodate public, media and government needs, we will now provide a timely overview of information as it becomes available. The Infoline Newsletter will continue to be sent out on a weekly basis and will include a summary of all the releases reported in the blog from the previous week.