Edition: September 5, 2017
Infoline Highlights: Coverage for the week of August 28-September 1
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) - Canadian real GDP by industry at basic prices (seasonally adjusted) advanced 0.3% in June. With the exception of October, GDP has grown every month since June 2016.
Read more >>
Weekly Earnings - Average weekly earnings of payroll employees in British Columbia (seasonally adjusted, current dollars) increased by $4.68 from May to reach $944.56 in June 2017, a 0.5% increase. Nationally, earnings averaged $973.52 per week, a rise of 0.3% from May.
Read more >>
- Baccalaureate Graduate Survey
- BC Hydro Workforce Profile Survey
- BC Public Service Exit Survey
- Canada-BC Job Grant Outcomes Survey
- FrontCounter BC Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Labour Market Agreement for Persons with Disabilities Outcome Survey
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Application Process Survey
- New Job Survey
- SDSI LMAPD Monthly Survey 2016-17
- 2017 BC Wildfire Service Auxiliary Work Environment Survey
- Workplace Technology Satisfaction Survey
You can read more about any of these by visiting our Current and Recent Surveys page.
Did You Know
Although the number of public school students in Canada has remained fairly consistent at just over five million, enrollment in French emmersion in 2014-2015 increased by 4.5% over 2013-2014.
Source: Statistics Canda
- GDP rose slightly in June
- Average weekly earnings increased in June