@ERASEbullyingBC will host a Twitter town hall during the ERASE Bullying summit using the hashtag #ERASEbullying. Members of the public are encouraged to use the hashtag to virtually participate in the panel discussion during the summit.
Responses to selected questions will be tweeted during the day. The summit is a live event, and while every effort will be made to respond, it may not be possible to acknowledge all questions recieved.
ERASE Bullying (Expect Respect And a Safe Education) is a comprehensive strategy that will make British Columbia a leader in addressing bullying and harmful behaviours.
How to participate
- Anyone with a Twitter account can join the conversation
- When you tweet, please use the hashtag #ERASEbullying
- Search for the hashtag #ERASEbullying during the chat to view all tweets included in the chat
- The Twitter response portion of the summit will be 9-4 pm, Tuesday November 13, 2012. As it is a live event, it may not be possible to respond to all questions received
- When responding to a tweet, please use the “reply” button to ensure conversations remain threaded
- To send a tweet to ERASE Bullying use our handle @ERASEbullyingBC and include #ERASEbullying
- To send a tweet to Premier Christy Clark use her handle @ChristyClarkBC and include #ERASEbullying
- One popular tool for participating in twitter chats is www.tweetchat.com. You don’t need a special account, but you will need to connect your twitter account to send tweets
B.C. government to host erase-bullying summit - November 5, 2012 https://www.newsroom.gov.bc.ca/2012/11/bc-government-to-host-erase-bullying-summit.html
ERASE Bullying strategy to keep children safe online - October 17 2012 https://www.newsroom.gov.bc.ca/2012/10/erase-bullying-strategy-to-keep-children-safe-online.html
Premier Announces ERASE Bullying Strategy - June 1, 2012 https://www.newsroom.gov.bc.ca/2012/06/premier-announces-erase-bullying-strategy.html