Premier Christy Clark is leading her sixth trade mission, this time to India, to expand international trade and investment. She is joined by Advanced Education Minister Amrik Virk and a group of registered delegates.
The Premier is travelling to New Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh October 9th -18th for face-to-face meetings with key business and government officials. Minister Virk will also travel to Bangalore to raise awareness of the great potential for secondary and post-secondary education partnerships, joint research initiatives, and student exchange between BC and India.
This trade mission will focus on a number of key areas including education, natural gas, clean technology, life sciences, film, digital arts, and finance.
Join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag “TM14 (twitter.com) ”.
|Thursday, October 9||Depart from Vancouver|
|Friday, October 10||Chandigarh|
|Saturday, October 11||Chandigarh|
|Sunday, October 12||New Delhi|
|Monday, October 13||New Delhi|
|Tuesday, October 14||New Delhi|
|Wednesday, October 15||Mumbai|
|Thursday, October 16||Mumbai|
|Friday, October 17||Mumbai|
|Saturday, October 18||Return to Vancouver|
News Releases related to the Trade Mission to India:
- India trade mission promotes partnerships, investment, jobs for B.C. - October 17, 2014
- Medical devices company to open office at Surrey's Innovation Boulevard - October 17, 2014
- B.C. life sciences company opens facility in India - October 16, 2014
- B.C. post-secondary institutions build ties with India - October 14, 2014
- B.C. and Punjab to work on key areas of co-operation - October 14, 2014
- Two new B.C. offshore schools to open - October 13, 2014
- Premier announces scholarships to encourage two-way flow of students - October 11, 2014
- India trade mission builds stronger ties, creates opportunities for B.C.- October 9, 2014
- Premier announces fall trade mission to India - September 8, 2014
Flickr: Photos (flic.kr)
YouTube: Videos (youtube.com)
Facebook: Government of British Columbia (facebook.com)