VICTORIA - On Feb. 28, 2013, Premier Christy Clark asked John Dyble, Deputy Minister to the Premier, Cabinet Secretary and head of the BC Public Service, to conduct a review of the draft Multicultural Strategic Outreach Plan to ensure that no government resources were inappropriately used, nor violations of the Public Service Act (Public Service Standards of Conduct) committed.
The written report once completed will be made public.
Terms of Reference
- Conduct interviews and review all documents and information related to the draft multicultural strategic outreach plan.
- Scope of the review is to include the Premier’s Office, Ministry of Advanced Education, Innovation and Technology and Minister Responsible for Multiculturalism, Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training, Intergovernmental Relations Secretariat, Government Communications and Public Engagement and relevant ministers’ offices.
- Review to be conducted immediately with findings reported as expeditiously as possible.
- Provide written report.
Lead Reviewer: John Dyble, Deputy Minister to the Premier, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the BC Public Service
- Peter Milburn, Deputy Minister of Finance: Finances and Expenditures of Government
- Lynda Tarras, Head, BC Public Service Agency: Human Resources and Public Service Standards of Conduct
- Kim Henderson, Deputy Minister, Citizens’ Services and Open Government: Resources and Records
Ministry of Citizens’ Services and Open Government